Production and Inventory Associate
February 20, 2020
We are changing the way bars, breweries, and other businesses offer food to their customers. We connect those businesses to favorite restaurants in their neighborhood to offer a custom food menu without the hassles of having their own kitchen.
As a Production and Inventory Associate you’ll be responsible for our daily printing, shipping and office operations. This is a hands-on role that requires moderate physical activity, including carrying packages, pushing a cart, and standing for prolonged periods of time. It also requires accuracy and ability to print and cut materials according to specifications, as well as keeping inventory of supplies and office materials.
What you’ll do:
– Print, cut, and laminate materials for customers
– Package and ship boxes, taking frequent trips to the post office and mail room
– Maintain all appliances during and after use, keeping areas tidy and tools in good shape
– Manage inventory for operational materials and office supplies
– Break down boxes and bring them to the recycling room
– Communicate with building management to keep the office running smoothly
– Be ready to accept tasks to help out wherever possible – we’re a growing startup with a ton of different opportunities!
What we look for:
– You’re a task-oriented hustler with a drive to get things done
– You’re a quick learner and can adapt easily to new tools and processes
– You are organized and leave workspaces clean
– You are comfortable with using technology
– You’re looking to be a part of an energetic, creative, and highly motivated team
Nice to have:
– Previous experience with printing, laminating, paper cutting, or shipping
– Experience with Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint
– Competitive salary
– Stock option grants
– 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– We are a growing startup with an incredible vision, you will grow with us!
Join the conversation with thousands of customers and partners talking about the future of food service.
Opening a restaurant in 2020 will, without a doubt, be one of the most thrilling and scariest experiences you’ll ever go through in your life. The great news is that you’re not alone. With the right resources and skills, your journey will be worthwhile and successful. Successful restaurateurs know it’s all about finding the right balance between having a rock […]