We are changing the way bars, breweries, and other businesses offer food to their customers. We connect those businesses to favorite restaurants in their neighborhood to offer a custom food menu without the hassles of having their own kitchen.
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our restaurant, business and consumer facing applications
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise
– Participate in the overall design architecture of our applications
– Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
– Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
– Maintain code integrity and organization.
– Experience working with UX designers and converting designs to visual elements.
– Experience with back-end programming languages. Python is our main server side programming language
– Experience in both web and mobile applications
– Experience with version control systems such as GitHub
Nice to have
– Experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS
– Experience with services architecture and frameworks such as Flask
– Experience in working with messaging systems such as Twilio, SendGrid
– Experience integrating with 3rd Party APIs
– Experience in working with Agile/Kanban methodologies
– Competitive salary
– Equity package
– 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy