We Are 2ndKitchen
We empower any business to serve food using restaurants in their neighborhood. Whether it’s a brewery, hotel or other venue, any business can now offer a custom food menu without the hassles of operating their own kitchen.
As a digital marketing manager you will be responsible for creating and executing campaigns across several digital channels to drive inbound interest from potential partners. This is both a creative, strategic and execution focused role that requires strong interpersonal, quantitative and qualitative marketing skills.
What you’ll do:
– Develop strategies to use web, social and other digital channels to generate interest from partners on a nationwide scale
– Design a multi-channel marketing plan, outlining KPIs and marketing objectives
– Implement the SEO and SEM efforts of the company
– Develop and distribute the customer facing narrative and positioning for 2ndKitchen products across several verticals such as bars, breweries, hotels and more
– Write marketing content, including ad copy, press releases, and other enticing communications to spread the word about our unique business model
– Be the main point of contact with 3rd party marketing, content, and PR agencies
– Track and analyze the impact, effectiveness and ROI of campaigns and adjust strategies as needed
What we look for:
– Bachelor’s degree or better in business, marketing or related field
– 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, ideally in a fast-paced, KPI-driven startup environment
– Advanced comfort level with marketing data and analytics along with the ability to create high level reporting and analysis of marketing data and trends
– Understand digital marketing campaigns with knowledge of PPC, social media and display advertising
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including experience with cross-functional team collaboration
– Ability to synthesize feedback and other information into actionable projects
– Scrappy hustler with determination to get the job done and drive to win
– Implement learnings and adapt fast – be dedicated to constantly improving your results
– Competitive salary
– Stock option grants
– 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– We are a growing startup, you will grow with us!
Why should you join us?
This is an opportunity to join the company that is changing the face of the food service industry as we know it. We’re growing very quickly and are looking for passionate people to make a huge impact and be defining members of the team. This team is incredibly scrappy, hungry, collaborative, and we enjoy doing what we do every single day. We exclusively recruit people who embody our values and are obsessed with growth and delivering the best food experience possible.