Design Operations Intern
January 17, 2020
We are changing the way bars, breweries, and other businesses offer food to their customers. We connect those businesses to favorite restaurants in their neighborhood to offer a custom food menu without the hassles of having their own kitchen.
You’ll be responsible for creating customized food menus for our partners, designing custom proposals for potential partners, and assisting in bringing these designs to life. This encompasses designing the menus, printing, shipping, and ensuring everything is ready to launch a new business partner. You will be utilizing a diverse skill set including strong creative, organizational, and technical skills.
What you’ll do:
– Create digital and physical menus for new and existing partners
– Think of creative new concepts to customize a business’s food experience from start to finish
– Configure tablets, prepare shipping materials, and fulfill inventory requests
– Input business setup information and menu products into our online database
– Be ready to accept tasks to help out wherever possible – we’re a growing startup with a ton of different opportunities!
What we look for:
– You’re a bit of a perfectionist with an eye for design
– You stay organized and have a keen sense of prioritization and communication
– You’re a quick learner and can adapt easily to new tools and processes
– You’re looking to be a part of an energetic, creative, and highly motivated team
– Microsoft Office
– Adobe Suite (or other creative/design software)
This is a paid internship with an opportunity for a full-time position. We’re a growing startup, you will grow with us!
Join the conversation with thousands of customers and partners talking about the future of food service.
Keeping a business going means always thinking of ways to get customers in the door. With many other options for bars, an owner still needs to be thinking of creative bar promotion ideas to drive customers in the door. 20 Examples of Bar Events You Can Host in 2020 Below is a collection of different events that a bar owner […]