Customer Support Supervisor (Part-Time)
May 18, 2021
We empower any business to serve food using restaurants in their neighborhood. Whether it’s a brewery, hotel or other venue, any business can now offer a custom food menu without the hassles of operating their own kitchen.
As a member of the support and operations teams, you will work towards fulfilling one of our core company values: Make Every Customer a Fan. We’re looking for an excellent communicator to take our customer support to the next level. This is a part-time role with the potential to transition to full time.
We’re looking for a part-time candidate with the following availability: Tuesday-Friday 6PM-11PM, Saturday 11AM-7PM (28 hours per week).
What you’ll do:
– Manage our offshore customer support team. This includes leading bimonthly meetings, hiring, and supervising all agents during your shifts.
– Solve problems via phone support with our partner restaurants. This includes calling to confirm partnerships, tablet troubleshooting, menu updates, and more.
– Become an expert with our tools. You’ll be the go-to person with questions about the support flow and process.
– Create and maintain templates and scripts for responding to customers.
– Be the liaison between our end customers and our operations and success teams.
What we look for:
– 2+ years of customer support, project management, or relevant experience
– You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re attentive to detail and possess superior grammatical knowledge. You can spot a typo from a mile away!
– You have strong listening skills and the ability to isolate and diagnose issues quickly
– You’re a confident decision maker and accustomed to thinking on your feet to solve problems
– You’re organized and can both follow and enforce a strong process in order to maintain a high level of consistency across our support team
– You’re empowered by high satisfaction ratings and dedicated to constantly learning, adapting, and improving our support
Nice to have:
– Experience managing a team
– Experience with troubleshooting over the phone
– Experience using project management and CRM software
Why should you join us?
This is an opportunity to join the company that is changing the face of the food service industry as we know it. We’re growing very quickly and are looking for passionate people to make a huge impact and be defining members of the team. This team is incredibly scrappy, hungry, collaborative, and we enjoy doing what we do every single day. We exclusively recruit people who embody our values and are obsessed with growth and delivering the best food experience possible.