Customer Success Manager
April 29, 2021
2ndKitchen is on a mission to empower any business to serve food using restaurants in their neighborhood. Whether it’s a hotel, a brewery, or other venue, any business can now offer a custom food menu without the hassles of operating its own kitchen.
Our growth is greatly driven by our customer success team and the relationships we build with our customers. We are looking for a self-starter to deepen these relationships and go above and beyond to ensure each customers’ success. This individual will work very closely with every department including product, sales, and operations to build an industry-leading experience and ensure company-wide growth.
What you’ll do:
– Build trusted relationships with customers and drive continued value of our products and services
– Be accountable for customers’ success, which includes: increasing engagement, product demonstrations and customer onboarding, customer retention, and overall customer satisfaction
– Identify upselling opportunities and be responsible for account growth
– Use our data-driven methodology to identify, address, and resolve issues
– Collect and record feedback, insights, and data to share cross-departmentally
What we look for:
– Self-starter: Ability to operate independently and work to achieve personal and team goals
– Organized and timely: Always focuses on setting clear objectives and executing effectively
– Customer-centric: Demonstrates empathy and passion for helping customers and ensuring their success
– Data driven: Bases decisions on data, and ensures data is always being collected and evaluated
– Tech-Savvy: Has experience with project management and CRM software, social media platforms and Excel. Ability to learn and configure new software quickly.
– Integrity: Takes ownership of tasks and takes pride in accomplishing goals and exceeding expectations
Always going above and beyond: Willingness to do whatever it takes to help our customers and ensure the success of your team
– Prior experience in the B2B hospitality industry
– Experience with customer onboarding
– Competitive salary
– Stock option grants
– 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– We are a growing startup, you will grow with us!
Why should you join us?
This is an opportunity to join the company that is changing the face of the food service industry as we know it. We’re growing very quickly and are looking for passionate people to make a huge impact and be defining members of the team. This team is incredibly scrappy, hungry, collaborative, and we enjoy doing what we do every single day. We exclusively recruit people who embody our values and are obsessed with growth and delivering the best food experience possible.