Customer Success Manager
September 16, 2019
We Are 2ndKitchen
We empower any business to serve food using restaurants in their neighborhood. Whether it’s a brewery, hotel or other venue, any business can now offer a custom food menu without the hassles of operating their own kitchen.
As a CSM you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining business relationships, improving processes, and growing results from business partners. You will be utilizing a very diverse skill set including strong personal, organizational, creative, and technical skills.
What you’ll do:
– Customer outreach via email, social media, calls, and visits
– Communicate regularly and build relationships with our partners as you’ll be their main point of contact
– Work closely with sales team helping transition interested leads into partners
– Obsess over the performance of existing and upcoming partners and how to improve it
– Proactively collect feedback from customers and partners
– Coordinate with the operations team to launch and maintain accounts
What we look for:
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to synthesize feedback and other information into actionable projects
– Scrappy hustler with determination to get the job done and drive to win
– Implement learnings and adapt fast – be dedicated to constantly improving your results
– Have an infectiously positive attitude – never give up!
– Customer Success or Account Management experience
– Experience with hospitality or food tech industries, and fast paced startup environment preferred
– Competitive salary
– Stock option grants
– 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– We are a growing startup, you will grow with us!
Why should you join us?
This is an opportunity to join the company that is changing the face of the food service industry as we know it. We’re growing very quickly and are looking for passionate people to make a huge impact and be defining members of the team. This team is incredibly scrappy, hungry, collaborative, and we enjoy doing what we do every single day. We exclusively recruit people who embody our values and are obsessed with growth and delivering the best food experience possible.
Join the conversation with thousands of customers and partners talking about the future of food service.
Starting a distillery today is a lot different than it was back in the 1800’s when some of the world’s most beloved liquor brands, like Jack Daniels and Tanqueray Gin, were beginning to boom. In 2019, not only is distillery equipment more advanced, but there are many regulations, permits, and licenses distilleries must abide by. More than that, there is […]