We are changing the way bars, breweries, and other businesses offer food to their customers. We connect those businesses to favorite restaurants in their neighborhood to offer a custom food menu without the hassles of having their own kitchen.
The City Lead role is critical to our success. You will be the “on the ground” manager of a geography, responsible for cultivating and maintaining business relationships, improving processes, and growing results from business partners in your area. You will be utilizing a very diverse skill set including strong personal, organizational, creative, and technical skills.
What you’ll do:
– Generate new business and do customer outreach via email, social media, calls, and visits
– Meet regularly and build relationships with our partners as you’ll be their main point of contact
– Work closely with sales team helping transition interested leads into partners
– Obsess over the performance of existing and upcoming partners and how to improve it
– Proactively collect feedback from customers and partners
– Coordinate with the operations team to launch and maintain accounts
What we look for:
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to synthesize feedback and other information into actionable projects
– Scrappy hustler with determination to get the job done and drive to win
– Implement learnings and adapt fast – be dedicated to constantly improving your results
– Have an infectiously positive attitude – never give up!
– Sales and account management experience
– Hospitality industry experience is a plus
– Competitive salary
– Stock option grants
– 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– We are a growing startup, you will grow with us!
– Sales: 1 year (Preferred)