We are 2ndKitchen
We empower any business to serve food using restaurants in their neighborhood. Whether it’s a brewery, hotel or other venue, any business can now offer a custom food menu without the hassles of operating their own kitchen.
What you’ll do:
– Own the enterprise sales pipeline with hotels, management groups, and hospitality brands
– Develop multiple channels to source new deals, cultivate relationships with potential customers and maintain a healthy pipeline
– Create the playbook for hotel sales and establish tools and KPIs
– Continuously refine and adapt the sales process including identifying approaches to increase lead generation and compress the sales cycle
– Run the entire deal process, including developing, negotiating and closing agreements
– Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Customer Success, Product, Engineering and Ops, to leverage and drive improvements and efficiencies
What we look for:
– 3+ years in business development, account management or sales roles
– Experience with selling to hotels, management groups, and hospitality brands
– Business mindset with ability to understand both strategic and technical aspects of a deal
– Comfort with technical concepts and ability to work with engineers and product leaders to craft solutions
– Experience at a fast-paced startup environment and ability to adapt to rapid changes
– Huge plus: Existing network of potential targets in the hotel industry
– Huge plus: Proven track record of closing enterprise or B2B deals in a startup environment
– Competitive salary and bonuses
– Equity package
– 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
Why should you join us?
This is an opportunity to join the company that is changing the face of the food service industry as we know it. We’re growing very quickly and are looking for passionate people to make a huge impact and be defining members of the team. This team is incredibly scrappy, hungry, collaborative, and we enjoy doing what we do every single day. We exclusively recruit people who embody our values and are obsessed with growth and delivering the best food experience possible.