Business Development Representative
January 17, 2020
We are 2ndKitchen
We empower any business to serve food using restaurants in their neighborhood. Whether it’s a brewery, hotel or other venue, any business can now offer a custom food menu without the hassles of operating their own kitchen.
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze business development success.This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to understand their needs. They will also work closely with sales and marketing teams to uncover new leads.
What you’ll do:
– Generate new business and exceed monthly meeting quota
– Work with cross functional team of sales, customer success, marketing, and operations
–Customer outreach via email, LinkedIn and cold/warm calls
– Build partnerships and generate referrals
– Explore new channels to acquire leads
– Research and help generate target lists
– Master our CRM and other software tools
What we look for:
– Exceptional communication, listening, and organizational skills
– Scrappy hustler with determination to get the job done and drive to win
– Implement learnings and adapt fast – be dedicated to constantly improving your results
– Have an infectiously positive attitude – never give up!
– Experience within hotels or food tech industries
– Base salary plus commission bonuses
– Stock option grants
– 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– We are a growing startup, you will grow with us!
Why should you join us?
This is an opportunity to join the company that is changing the face of the food service industry as we know it. We’re growing very quickly and are looking for passionate people to make a huge impact and be defining members of the team. This team is incredibly scrappy, hungry, collaborative, and we enjoy doing what we do every single day. We exclusively recruit people who embody our values and are obsessed with growth and delivering the best food experience possible.
Join the conversation with thousands of customers and partners talking about the future of food service.
Whether it’s a client meeting or a conference, there’s plenty of opportunities for employees to travel for business. Many of these locations that employees visit also happen to be popular travel destinations. – Chapter 1: What is Bleisure? – Chapter 2: Bleisure vs. Business Traveler – Chapter 3: 5 Tips for Hotels Marketing to Bleisure Travelers Some popular conference locations […]