March 01, 2021
2ndKitchen is seeking a Backend Developer to help build the future of B2B virtual kitchens. You’ll work on all parts of the development cycle, in many different areas of code, and on constantly releasing features as part of a deeply collaborative team. This is a highly impactful role, giving you the opportunity to deeply impact our code, feature set and products!
A little about us
2ndKitchen is rethinking the way that businesses serve food to their customers. Our products empower businesses to serve food from nearby restaurants by maximizing efficiency and enhancing the food ordering experience. We’re a small team of scrappy foodies that underpromise and overdeliver. The team is small enough to be nimble but experienced enough to build processes where we need to. We’re constantly evolving and looking for someone to have a big impact on our growth.
What you’ll do here:
- Develop and refine products that drive the 2ndKitchen experience. From our business facing platform to our customer facing products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to refine our tools and processes.
- Contribute to the growth of our team culture.
- Be ready to fearlessly but thoughtfully dive into and embrace new technologies.
- Be a leader of your domain – be ready to own your work
Here are some things that spark our interest:
- Knowledge of one (or more!): Python, Node.js
- Experience working with version control systems (Github)
- Experience working in a micro services based architecture, including deployment, communication protocols (REST, AMQP)
- Experience maintaining and configuring an automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Extensive use of AWS tools such as :
- Fargate (ECS)
- Experience working with packaged based deployments (Docker)
- A hunger for learning and picking up new technologies.
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail.