September 16, 2019
We are 2ndKitchen
We empower any business to serve food using restaurants in their neighborhood. Whether it’s a brewery, hotel or other venue, any business can now offer a custom food menu without the hassles of operating their own kitchen.
We are expanding aggressively and looking for sales professionals who are passionate about being an important part of a growing company. As an Account Executive at 2ndkitchen you will combine excellent inside sales skills with deep understanding of our products and services to help drive company growth.
What you’ll do:
– Generate new business and exceed monthly sales quotas
– Work with cross functional team of sales, customer success, marketing, and operations
– Potential customer outreach via email, social media, and cold/warm calls
– Build partnerships and generate referrals
– Follow up with inbound contacts
– Explore new channels to acquire leads
– Research and help generate target lists
– Master our CRM and other software tools
What we look for:
– Exceptional communication, listening, and organizational skills
– Scrappy hustler with determination to get the job done and drive to win
– Implement learnings and adapt fast – be dedicated to constantly improving your results
– Have an infectiously positive attitude – never give up!
– Experience with hospitality or food tech industries, and at fast pace startup environment preferred
– Base salary plus commission bonuses
– Stock option grants
– 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– We are a growing startup, you will grow with us!
Why should you join us?
This is an opportunity to join the company that is changing the face of the food service industry as we know it. We’re growing very quickly and are looking for passionate people to make a huge impact and be defining members of the team. This team is incredibly scrappy, hungry, collaborative, and we enjoy doing what we do every single day. We exclusively recruit people who embody our values and are obsessed with growth and delivering the best food experience possible.
Join the conversation with thousands of customers and partners talking about the future of food service.
While a bar can make profits from food, a large portion of their overall earnings will come from alcohol sales. Yet many bar owners struggle with figuring out the proper way to price their drinks. – Chapter 1: The Traditional Pricing Method – Chapter 2: The Four Tier Drink Pricing Method – Chapter 3: Liquor Pricing Tips to Remember Methods […]